Monday, February 2, 2015

RWBY Forever.

As the day goes away, we learn of the passing of the creator of RWBY and animator of Rooster Teeth,  yesterday.

Such sad news... at a such a young age. His dream made him go far. And his family only wishes for people to keep creative something new that would make the world a big difference.

So... R.I.P. Monty Oum

Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2015/02/02/rwby-creator-monty-oum-passes-away

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: RWBY forever... because... it's awesome to watch.

2 comments:

  1. another useful person rest in peace.
    seriously was that the thing that peeps believe as 'took over 1/3 humans in the world'?
    hope they got a better place there.
    Michael Jackson, Nelson Mandela, Monty, and 'friends'.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.