Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's Cold! And Big Snow To Come.

Well, this morning was around 8 F degrees... tonight, is gonna be even colder.

Then there's snow... yep... huge snow heading this way. Btw... it might not seem huge to northern states but here... it's huge to us. From what I recalled... it's been 15 years since we had a huge snow storm locally... so... you know... bring it.

I went to my grandma's today and the roads over the hills are... wow. Just wow. The roads go over these hills where the sun doesn't hit them so the ice is still on the road there.

I sure hope they cancel school tho because this snow is not a joke.

I'll try to take a lot of pictures for this snow storm... be interesting to see again but with pictures xD

I was a kid when I last saw a big snow, so in a way, I am excited but in a way, I am not.

So... bring it, Jack Frost. Bring it. Or rather... bring it Elsa. ;)

Alright, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.