Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13! Number 1

Yea, the reason why I said number 1 is because we are having another Friday the 13 in another month and I think another one later this year? I'm not sure.

Anyways, so I am here wondering what to do for Chloe, my dog. Since today is her birthday!

6 years ago, she was just the cutest little pup I ever had... now at 6 years old, she's still the cutest dog ever!

I saved her life and always be with her whenever because she's not just my best friend... she's my family.

Alright, I'm gonna go now and find something to do now.

So that's all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.