Friday, February 6, 2015

Argh... Going to be another strange day...

And so, I woke up to find out that I am on this thing that women gets every month... yea... you know... that word.

Anyways, as I sit here with aches all over my body, I've been thinking of what to do next...

So when I go out tomorrow, I wanna search for ideas for projects to do weekly. So, I'll be searching DIY ideas and then I'll be doing those every other week. And of course, take pictures of them.

Since V Day is coming up in over a week (alas... my dog Chloe birthday is on the day before!) I wanna do something for singles out there, ok?

As a gamer and otaku and reader... I will be finding ideas of what to do on that day... a dull boring day for me xD

And if you really are curious... I was never given a gift on Valentine's Day or never received a gift. xD I am such a sad case... but it's alright! I don't mind it at all. xD

Oh... and some of you are wondering what ever happened to my video idea? Well... you see... I only have a webcam and I don't really want to film in my living room only... I want to film everywhere! Sadly, my phone is not enough... so I need a camera that would help me with that. A good one. Not one that blurs or only work sometime... So yea... I wanna be good at making videos.

So, readers, if you got ideas for any DIY projects, let me know. I might post pictures on here so you can see it.

I am not sure what I will be doing tomorrow but I do know that right now, I want to get ready to watch a movie called Cloud Atlas. Yay!

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.