Monday, February 16, 2015

State of Emergency For The Whole County

The county here is in a state of emergency and there's still a load of people going back and forth on this hill where I live. I think they said tomorrow the town will be a ghost town because of this snow.

So... kind of feel bad for those who can't even get out at all. My grandma's live in one of those places where it's impossible to get in and out during a snow storm. So hope that she'll be alright.

So... I didn't do anything after my bestie went to bed. We did play a game for a little. Except his keyboard ended up hating him. ._.

Anyways, I've been watching the snow come down all day and each time they scrap the roads, more snow would soon cover that road up. I think they finally gave up.

Might be seeing the National Guard come in soon... not sure yet. But wow... tomorrow I plan to stroll outside and take some photos... I did took a photo of the highway below me... but will not post it here.

For now... I just hope the electric stays on and we stay warm... same with everybody else. Because if that happens... we're all screwed, ok?

Well, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.