Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Different Plan... A Different Story.

It seems that my bestie is always busy these days, but it's alright. We always try to find time to play games together or even just to chat together. :3

Tomorrow, I hope we get to play GF (Grand Fantasia) if he's not busy at all xD

Anyways, he's sort of busy because of an upcoming holiday there.

A holiday that I really love to celebrate too... So if anybody knows where I can celebrate Chinese New Year... let me know, ok?

I'm a bit hoping that I won't be sleepy until past 11 and towards midnight but because of these soft lights, it makes me sleepy some odd reason... great. o.o

Alright, I'll end this blog and find some crafting ideas... might plan a small decoration for my room. I have these old ugly walls and I can't paint on them so I'm gonna find some crafting ideas to do at home... And make my wall into an art.

I have posters too but I'm not gonna risk putting them on the wall after what happened to my past posters... x.x

So... I want to design my own butterfly paper things and stick them on the wall everywhere... Yea... gonna search them and get an idea of what to do. I got the paper. (I use to get construction paper all the time and do some cutting pictures and pasting them on that paper) xD

But I really need art and paper art ideas... something to do with crayons, pencils, and markers... so if you know anything... tell me.

I wanna make my wall interesting while I'm still here (I wanna leave from here one of these days xD)

Anyways... gonna go now... still awake... hope I don't get sleepy until closer to midnight xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.