Monday, February 9, 2015

Moments...

There are moments... that I sit here and think about the days...
Only to realize that it's already night.
There are moments... that I think about who I am as a person.
Then I realize, I live in a world that I wish to go away...
There are moments... that I feel that I am just alright...
But I am not as a person.

The truth is there.
I just hope it goes away.
But it's there.
So here's to wasting my day away...

There are moments... that I sit here and just let myself dream...
To a world that is not like this place.
There are moments... that I wish I was in a game.
For the world is not always what it seems...
So I wish to always give myself a little space...
And hope that the world would day know my name.

Because the truth is here...
Shouting out in the words I type.
So, take me anywhere and I'll be there.
And let myself always type.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, I get these moments of being sad so I just write what's on my mind. And sometimes, they end up in a poem. I write this blog in order to ease my mind and hope to have an audience that enjoys reading my blogs.

I have dreams still despite of my age. I'm not giving up. So... I'll keep writing and dreaming.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.