Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Things... Just Things...

Things that happen can be strange and weird...

Then I wonder...

Does things happen for a reason? Or do we ask if this is real or not?

Because I always wish for a world that magic exist... there's a world that has such as that. To you, as a reader, you would think that this is crazy. But to me, as a writer, it's my world.

Anyways, I'm just blabbing... I am tired of staying inside all the time, you know?

Playing games, I'm ok with it. But after playing games, I'm always bored. x.x

I'm jumping the walls, trying to figure out what to do.

Alright, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.