Saturday, February 21, 2015

Freezing Rain Does Not Mix Well With Snow...

Yep... it doesn't mix well at all.

So been stuck inside all day long... almost out of my mind.

Seriously, yesterday, couldn't build a snowman. Today, can't even go out because of freezing rain...

Snow isn't gone yet but they are giving floods for later. Meaning... all of this snow is gonna melt and go somewhere... x.x

This weather is crazy but hey... at least it's better than last year. Last year at this time around, we had tornadoes... this year snow...

It seems that each time spring comes closer, we have at least one big storm of something to come... whether it be huge snow or tornadoes... Kentucky weather is just... so messed up.

So for now, I'm trying to survive with a sane mind but again... my mind is insane... yay.

Alright, wanna go finish some shows and watch a movie that came in from Netflix...

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.