Friday, February 27, 2015

Very... Interesting Internet Trend...

As of last night and most of today, the internet has been going through a weird trend...

It's called "What color is the dress" trend... oh, come on!

And science proved that it's actually black and blue... and upon taking my glasses off... I see that. I really do.

Mind blown.

Alright, enough of that. I am going to keep this short and be ready to go get dog food and other stuff soon.

At the while, being an awesome friend to my bestie.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.