Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I Wonder If It's True...

Here's the thing about American government... they control our medical... but now my mom mention something that I really hope doesn't come true but I'm sure it will...

What is it? Our internet. My mom said something about soon that the government would control our internet. There are countries that do... and I am wondering if it's true for here...

Whatever happened to our freedom? Things are changing so much that what we fought for free is now being taken away.

It's just the truth...

And I only want to go into a world where that truth is not real.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.