Sunday, February 8, 2015

Strange Dreams... Uncle?

I said that I was going to post about the dreams I've been having so here goes...

Today just before I woke up, I dreamed of a girl talking to what seems like her uncle. She was telling him of her day and how much she hated hearing her parents argue. I did learn more about her through the dream. She is part Asian. Her real dad is dead. So she lives with a step father and they argue all the time. So on days that they start arguing, she gets on Skype and talks to her uncle. Her uncle was telling her of his projects. And she was telling him her plans after school. Just then, the girls mother came in during the chat. Turns out that this was the sister to the uncle. He asked the girl to ask her mother if she would like to move back to their home country. So the mother and uncle were Asians. She said no. The girl waited until her mother and uncle get done talking so she went back to talking to him. Now here's where it gets strange... She said that she was going to get a new game... And she was going to be the first few to test it out on a new gaming system which was a vr gaming system.

But then she heard her step.father that she needs to clean her ceiling fan. So she did while still on Skype with her uncle. Then suddenly she fell down from the step ladder and hit her head on the floor and then I woke up. Not knowing if the girl is alright or not.

I don't often have these type.of dreams. But they happen... And they sometimes freak me out. But I wish I knew who they are... And wish I knew if the girl is alright...

For now, I just hope it was only a dream.

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.