Sunday, January 5, 2014

Windy

It's very windy right now. And it's gonna get colder. I am already tired of winter, you know?

It's not the snow. It's the freezing cold ass temperatures out there. I can stand 30s and sometimes 20s but 10s and below 10s are just outrageous. I don't know the Celsius for those temperatures but just imagine that you can easily fall over and freeze to death if you aren't covered up right.

Oh, I found out. Let me just copy and paste this right after I type this sentence.

Or... here's a Screen Shot:

So, temperature is very cold.

Anyways, I'm gonna try to keep warm because it's gonna be below 0 at some point these three cold nights. Dread it...

So... guys in North America, keep warm and cover up! And be careful if you go out!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.