Monday, January 6, 2014

It's WHAT degrees?!

Yep, it's gonna be below the 10s today. And close to 1 degrees tonight. That's in Fahrenheit so you can imagine what that temperature is if you did convert it to Celsius. That's cold.

Anyways, before I go off to freeze my butt off, I want to make a few announcements:

Aura Kingdom

This game is coming out today this evening, provided that nothing goes wrong during the process and stuff. I will be making a character there. I am going to make some alts too as soon they make more races. At least I hope they make new races.

If you wish to join me there, go on Hydra. And of course, wait until I am sure they have my character's name. Because well, you never know.

Job?

I've been thinking of this since this is a new year after all. People had told me many times that I am not going to, etc, etc. Well, I think... I'm just slow about it.

As for if I am getting one? That... is only in a process. Right now I want to figure out some things before anything happens.

Moving?!

It could be a possibility that I might be moving by the end of the year. To where you wonder? I can't say for sure because I am still in a progress mode for that.

As for why I might be moving? Well, would you stay after you heard a gun shot and couldn't figure out where it's coming from? Or would you stay after a fifth trailer burnt down? Or rather... would you move only because this hill and this place just hasn't been making you happy.

Traveling?

It's a strong possibility that I might be trying to travel. I made selfish promises to myself to do that but some reason, my emotions get a hold of me and hold me back.

This time, I won't let that happen. I want to travel and do some reviews of places I go to. Of course, you all say: "What about money?" Stop and breath... think. Does it always have to take money? There is a story of a local family who only had 300 bucks in their name and they took a bike ride to Alaska in 6 to 8 months. They told their story.

Anything else?

Not at the moment. But these are just things that are on my mind. I'm not trying to prove that I will do these things. I am just saying that they are on my mind.

If you have anything to say about, would you not make it rude? I mean, really... that's what the Internet is all about anymore. Just rude ass people who thinks they can get away with certain things. Really... you just don't know.

But you know... haters are gonna hate. So... who cares? This is my blog, not yours.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.