Thursday, January 9, 2014

Finding bugs in games

I dunno if it's due to lag or what, but there are moments in Aura Kingdom that you see a floating Eidolon or you can't take anything out of your bag (literally can't move an item or such). But then again, Aura is still a new game.

So I'm at level 31 and still going. I would like to do a quick review.

Music? Well, I enjoy some of them very much. Most of them, you can easily compare them to other games but Aura has it's own uniqueness with this music which makes gameplay fun.

Graphics? Beyond beautiful. I just love the style and it makes me believe that I am there.

Story? Of course, a game has to have a story. If you are a first time player, enjoy the story more than the gameplay.

Quest? The best part, this game is not based of over active grind like Eden Eternal is. So you have quests to help you. Even achievements and other things are easy to track. Want to level up? Join a party in some dungeon. That's what this game should be about. But the most fun part so far is the quality of these quests. Ongoing and such.

Overall? I might have left out a few details here and there but you know, this game has been really fun for me. I know my best friend, Rai, is really getting into this game.

So come join us at the Hydra server. I go by Salinita while he goes by DarkSerenity. And of course, have fun with us.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.