Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Two Reviews~ And My First Day of 2014.

Since I finished these yesterday, I thought I'll do a quick blog about what they are and what I thought of them.

Sword Art Online Extra Edition: I watched the stream version and it was entirely free. If you all wish to watch it, click here. But be sure that you give it time to buffer. My friend had trouble so he ended up doing it another way. Warning: There might be a slip of some spoilers so please don't read this if you haven't watched the anime.

Anyways, I like how it starts out with them being irl (in real life if you're new to techy language). Then Kirito aka Kirigaya (his irl name) goes to this guy. So one by one of the characters from SAO and ALO (I don't really have to go into detail with those because really... SAO is the title of the anime. ALO is another game) start talking about the past. Kirito only talked about the events that happened in the game. If you watched the first season of Sword Art Online, you would know what he means.

Also, the whole entire episode was basically a big recap. The end before the credits, they all went to play ALO. They wanted to take Yui into an ocean dungeon (Awesome!) and they ended up getting into a huge surprise fight. All in all, the scene of this episode made this extra edition awesome. It was funny, cunning and many things.

Although it's been over a year since I watched the last episode of SAO, the voices seemed a bit different but that's just me. The art is luckily still the same.

After credits? Well... I'll leave that for the curious minds of you guys. Because seriously, if you get a chance to watch this whole episode, never ship credits on them. You never know what you see. And the end of this credits... made me so excited for 2014.

Delirium: This book by Lauren Oliver made me very curious. Just by reading the title and reading the description made wonder what it would be like to be in a world without love. This book made me curious.

It starts out with a girl named Lena who was looking forward to do a procedure that would make her not love. Or rather feel it. Until she meets a boy named Alex who made her world upside down. She lived in lies and realize that everything they told her were a lie. Forgotten.

So she does the unexpected. She loved.

I really tried to keep on reading the book but I don't always read every single day like I used to. So the book took me longer to finish.

That doesn't mean I enjoyed it. I really love the book. The ending of it made me want to read the sequels.

So... I will one day.

My first day of 2014: Pretty much talking with my friend Rai online and played random games and watched random videos. We had fun always. But then I suddenly realized it was late for him so I reminded him xD So he's gone to sleep. Not sure when he'll be awake so I will be going to bed later while he be sleeping. It'll be alright. Just hope he can sleep xD Another story. Another time.

My mom got hungry so we ended up getting pizza. My dogs always bark. And that's the end of my first day of 2014. Well... I still got a while after this blog. So if anything interesting happens, I'll be sure to post it.

So guys... that's all for now. If I got another thing to post, I'll post it. So, keep a watch of it.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.