Thursday, January 23, 2014

Curious Minds

I am here laying on my bed, using my phone and my mind wanders away.

Curious mind, you would say.

I just always have to think and think. But my mind doesn't know how to be at peace. Why can't I get away from it all?

I lived in this world in hopes for a change. But a change that I must deal with the hard way. Earning it.

I am tired of hearing people let your dreams down and just think... Hurting and hurting and hurting, only to be making one self close to breaking.

All I want is a world where thinks like those people to not exist. But yet, I just deal with it. Like my heartbreak, my hip pain, my headaches, I just deal with it. I never like to complain anymore  because people always and I do mean always have something to say about it.

I quit trying to say something about my family on here because they always have something to say but my life is a hell on earth type of life.

All I want is to go and live by myself. Is that really too much to ask?

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.