Friday, January 3, 2014

Gamer Inspiration

I guess I could say that I am slowly disappearing from the game Eden Eternal. Not sure why.

Well one thing, I don't mind grinding over and over to level up, just I get bored of seeing the same monsters over and over. xD

Although I finally made it level 67, I just kind of gotten out of it. Maybe people would stick to playing Eden Eternal, not sure. But I am not sure exactly where my path will lead when the OBT comes out for Aura Kingdom.

Anyways, not gonna say much about Aura Kingdom yet because I'm waiting for the full version to come out and so I can play it more. Maybe join a fun guild. But who knows what will happen though.

Alright enough of that, just making me wonder what to do next.

I go through spells where I switch games and even books and take breaks on things. I am not a normal person xD

Alright, I miss my gamer inspiration but I will get back to that eventually. For now, I am thinking of writing again.

So where to start? Well... I want to try to finish one single story.

So.... that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.