Monday, January 20, 2014

Challenging Yourself

And you wonder where you stand alone on this world right now?

I'm gonna take a little bit of a challenge by going as far as typing as much as possible in these blogs.

I think it's time to show this side of me that involves pictures, videos, topics, etc. Now what will I be talking about? Well, everything that I could think of.

I am following what my heart is best at. Who knows what will happen this year?

Today is the 20th day of this new year. So far, things take time. I am no rush. I am not anybody who expects things to happen over night. I never like that. Although, I do challenge myself in doing some strange things.

Like... signing up for a random contest. I am usually not like that. But when I see something that's worth a try, I will do it.

Alright, you know what... whatever happens, I'll post it here, alright?

I can wait. I am not in a rush.

But are you? Slow down, ok?

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.