Sunday, January 5, 2014

Something that I wrote in the past

"

A random thought: Days go by again... in reality...

May 12, 2008 at 12:02am
Death signifies who we are in remembrance. Maybe not all people wouldn't be remembered because time goes on and on. We are born again, we die again, we live another life. We begin, We End, We are stuck in the middle of an ongoing story that seems to never end unless something causes it to end. It's just something seems to never stop though. Children are born everyday and everyday something happens. Every hour on the hour, something is wrong. Every single second, something just happened. It's just too real to even notice such things. Death is not an answer to ending emotional realities. But yet, it happens. It's truly sad to even see something like this to happen to us all. Close friends disappearing. Closer families disappearing. Soon we would disappear. It's hard to realize that everything just keeps going on. Who will tell our stories later on in the future? Even if there was none, at least our history could stick around if not destroy.

We may never know where to turn once or twice or so on in a lifetime. We may not seek out revenge when it was supposed to be needed. It hurts when we know the impossible may still be the impossible. Our pain devours our souls even though we can never open up our eyes, our hearts and much deeper into our own lives. It's hard to understand what is going on anymore. News might shows us the truth but there are lies too. I once saw a bumper sticker that said this "When Clinton Lied, No one Died." It's a strange thought to bring into this world. There would be danger but there would be risks that we all must face and take. If we must lie, should that always mean that we can never die? It's defying every single rule of religious law.

There are even harsh realities when we once stood on the edge of death. We may have been in car crashes, train wrecks, storms, close to airplane crashes, school shootings or whatever danger scenes and still live to tell the tale. It's not an awful thought to think about what is really going in our own world. We all may have to cry, laugh, smile, enjoy and so on with what we got in our life. So please people if you wish to die, do not die just yet. There are things that are meant to be but your life to end at a young age is just not the answer.

I always taught myself since I was a young child to leave if things are hurting you. I became a loner once in my life but only because there were things going on that were hurting me like nothing other. I've been through many deaths including those who were and weren't close to me. I've been through arguments and days where I couldn't just do anything at all. I've been through so many things that is just hard to believe. I never seen death in action but I have seen the after effects. I knew about death ever since I was 7 years old! This is how I realize that books and writing and singing made me different.

Discovering my talents is not that hard to find. I never in a day in my life had thought about killing myself. Of course, I would say that "I hate my life." but it never in my entire life means that I would hurt myself. I would never dare to listen to people who wanted me to do things that would hurt me. I am glad that I have friends and family that are better than that. Life is just so much better if you are able to enjoy it.

And as I realize that days go by once again... this is the reality of a person who enjoys fantasy much more than anybody. There might be people that might enjoy fantasy much more but at least it is life. Death may be a remembrance to some people. In my death, not now but when the time comes later on, I want to have a family, a life, a book, a movie, a couple of dogs, and see everything in my life become a beautiful life. It might be a lie, but at least I am able to be awake and enjoy it. And how do you enjoy a lie? It's a lie that can never be a lie. Till then, I shall enjoy for what I want to be right now. So should everybody else. Until another random thought by me, Brandy D.K."


And so... it's something that keeps coming to my mind every day... and I wrote this in 2008. Strange how the mind works after so many years later.

Anyways... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.