Friday, January 3, 2014

Something from ask.fm made me want to post this

If this was your first time seeing my vlog, I think you should know that I don't care about what I look like.

Teeth included.

But due to complications of my ear and teeth hurting at the same time, I will be going to the dentist soon. Have to go to the ear doctor first to make sure I have no ear problems.

It sucks to have a small jaw and small ear canal. But there is no reason for you to use my ask.fm to ask if I have dental coverage.

Yes, I answered. Yes, I am honest.

But I would ask very kindly that to avoid asking things like that.

I am the type that does not care if I had a tooth that sticks out. I am however not happy with you asking me such a question.

No, you're not mean. But R.U..D.E. And disrespectful. So... If you do take noticed now, why didn't you say anything in the first place?

Or rather.. Why bother watching it in the first place? You ever think about that?

That's all for my rant.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.