Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What's New and Upcoming?

So, what will be new? Well, one thing is the number days are gone. They will be coming back next year... maybe.

Another thing, I will trying to post more than 2 posts a day. With 2 being the lowest and 5 being the most.

As my theme would be based on this being a personal and random blog, I will be posting whenever I get bored and at least before midnight of that day.

Of course, I won't give no promises because I can be forgetful on days that are too rough to stand.

As for what will happen for this year: That, my dear readers, is the point of not knowing.

Ok, my writing technique is weird but I don't really want to change that.

Because I want to be unique. If you don't like it, then why are you reading this?

Also, please do use the ask feature that I added to this blog. You may not see the answer here at my blog but I will mention it a couple of times though.

Not all my blogs will be long. And not all will be short either.

The point of being random is entirely what comes to my mind.

Also... there will be a few names that you should already know based on my past blogs.

1. Me: My name is Brandy and I am BDK and I write this blog. I also go by Salinita, Alasta, and Ankisal. Those three names are my own. So if you steal them now, don't. Also, those three names also have nicknames. Salinita = Santa or Sali. Alasta = Ala, Alast, Alaska xD, Ankisal = Anki.

2. Rai: He's my best friend irl. We always talk every single day. Of course, I made him a co-blogger but he won't post anything. He's just here to watch for anything bad happening here. Especially on days that I don't have net. Again, he won't post anything on here. But he'll remind me if I need a post or anything such.

3. My dogs: Susie and Chloe always have to be in my blog somehow. Good and bad times. xD

4. My family: Yep... you know, you will see them from time to time. Good and bad times too.

5. Other: I will always keep certain names off so this blog is for their safety. So...

That's all for now. Of course, I won't mention the names of my own family to you guys. You won't know my address here.

And so... 2014 will be all about change. And of course, I will gain more supporters and go for my dream. I will be planning changes too.

Haters just gonna hate.

Also, I will continue my YouTube videos on Friday. So... look for a new video every once a while. I will be posting more videos of cats and dogs here. I want to make one of them my new trending video of 2014. xD You never know!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.