Sunday, January 19, 2014

Appreciation

I would love more positive comments, you know?

So, thanks Daniel Efosa Uyi for that positive comment. For you, I will keep on posting more things like "Let The Snow Fall".

Though those type of posts on my blogs will be rare but there will be moments that I have things on my mind and just want to type it all out. I will keep doing so and hope that my audiences will grow bigger.

Also, I do welcome more comments and ideas.

Anyways, tonight will be two short posts. One being early in the day about Expecting Lies. And this one.

Appreciation is what I believe in and I never take advantage of anybody. If there's a person who thinks so, you should understand who I am more often.

So... thank you again Daniel Efosa Uyi. Keep them coming if you don't mind. And you're welcome to shout out any opinions that you want.

Alright, time to plan early for my bed time and maybe read a book tonight. Doubt I'll finish it but hey... you never know.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.