Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Completely Random

So, I got a completely random but interesting comment on my Chasing Memories post. Is that a good memory? Hope so because that's an awesome way of saying that.

Alright, so we are all completely random sometimes. I love that way of life although not many people do.

That's just how I roll. I'll be rolling down this hill and hope that all goes well for the rest of this year.

Also, I went to see the ear, nose, and throat doctor today and she told me that my right ear drum has a hole in it. Why am I not surprised? But seriously, how does a hole get in a year after she just said she didn't see anything? Like 6 months ago? Still confusing to me.

Anyways, can't go nowhere until after I get the hearing test in 3 months. So, yay! Well... it's just a precaution towards my hearing because of that hole. You never know the damage until you do the test.

Hopefully all goes well. So, let's keep hoping that all goes well.

Maybe my luck will turn around before I know it.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.