Saturday, January 18, 2014

Let The Snow Fall

You never understand what the meaning behind life until you wake up to death all around you.

Understanding who I am is part of that life. I am tired of trying to be happy when I know that I am not happy. I am trying to figure out the answer to everything but not everything will have an answer.

Like how does one die suddenly? I don't know. We all don't know. We use the sense of religion to answer those questions.

It's simple as something as snow falling on a cold day. We expect the weather to be fine but suddenly, there's snow on the ground. It's cold to touch but warm to stand out. We lose all sense of humanity during that moment of time.

If we live in a world of virtual realty, we could slowly lose sense of the real world seems like. Again, it's like snow falling. There are some who aren't bother by the cold at all and actually can be able to stand the cold snow.

But, who knows what will happen to us? Do we believe there is a hope beyond life?

My senses say that there is a possibility that we have a world for those who do live beyond life. Science is just here to bring us facts and theories. Theories that could or could not be true. Because we just don't know.

Every waking moment, we breath in and out. And just hope.

We escape to religion for answers to everything. We escape to science for an answer. We all escape to something. But don't we ever stop and think about what if the answer lies beneath us? Our own hearts and souls could be the light of everything around us.

So... let the snow fall.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. hey nice post meh. I like your style of writing. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled How To Live A Long & Healthy Life .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) And sure, I will keep up with the good work. This is a rare post of how I write. So, I will keep trying for these type of posts and do more.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.