Friday, January 24, 2014

Chocolate Milk

Some reason I keep craving it but I don't drink it. Strange right?

Anyways, not sure what to say but how about we get an idea out for subscription boxes?

I've seen gamer, nerdy, etc types for those... but I'm curious... can't we have an anime/Japanese theme box? Where we get all things anime and Japanese related? Wouldn't that be cool? There's a few boxes that has lots of Japanese candies and food but not really anything more than that. I want a box that you can have a choice with Japanese anime products only. Then on down the line: Japanese Fashion, Japanese Pop Culture, Japanese Make Up, etc, etc. Hey, wouldn't it be fun to have a box like that?

Too bad though... being a person that can't afford things like that kind of sucks... but I really love all things Asia.

Alright, you know what... just an idea. Maybe somebody will read this and get an idea too.

Well... where's my chocolate milk at?

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.