Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"I want to love you again."

I have heard these words before. They do hurt when you realize that you don't know if you could love again.

It hurts more when you know you can't bring love back. I realize that now.

I'm gonna wait and play Aura either late tonight or tomorrow since they are doing maintenance tonight.

Did you know that Aeria Portal was hacked? They need to have a better security service if they don't want to get hacked like that again.

That was why I haven't logged in today because I'm sort of semi scared to go back on a game that could cost you, your character. Yikes...

Alright, you know there are times that I want to stay away from emotions so tonight is that night.

I will try to post another review soon. It'll be an anime review of Accel World... hopefully be finish with it soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.