Thursday, January 9, 2014

Enough is enough

Whatever. I'm just going ignore certain things and just go on with my life.

As for my vlogs, I will do them eventually. But I won't answer anymore strange questions about things.

Personally or not... I don't want to hear any questions that has anything to do with dentistry. Get it?

Alright, time to end this rant for good. So... don't worry. I am just a sad person who does take things personally. So... understand that.

Sorry that I deleted your comment but I feel like I needed to. Don't bother asking why because read below.

Alright... so enough is enough. You made a good point so don't worry.

Before I start cussing everybody out... don't bother to ask anymore questions like that. That's all I'm suggesting. Yes, I'm putting myself out there. But yes, I will mention if it's rude or whatever. Now... thanks for coming up. But I still feel like you need to apologize some reason but you don't have to. Nobody has to apologize to anything anymore.

So... that's all.

As for the other posts.. they have been deleted due to unknown reasons.

Of course, I'm not going to tell you.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.