Friday, January 24, 2014

What If...

What if I could do some reviews on websites, products, games, anime, movies, TV shows, books, etc? And would you guys read them all? Along with other random blog posts too.

So I've been thinking of doing this and trying out stuff to review for myself and of course for you guys.

My blog isn't quite there yet but I could bring in more readers doing random reviews. As soon as Log Horizon and Chuunibyou 2 are done, I will be doing my review. I will not do reviews on one episode because I want to finish all of them to see how I like it. And then let you guys know. The same goes for Once Upon A Time (and Once Upon A Time in Wonderland) and Hawaii Five-O being reviewed at the end of the season.

I will take random pictures for the products too so that I can review the items to you guys.

Also, I will also keep this a personal blog on top of it all. So you guys will keep up with my journey.

I am aware that there are many things all in one blog but this is the only way I can keep up with things.

However, I will always add the words "Review" somewhere in the title so you guys will know it's a review.

Anyways, for now, you can enjoy the random blogs until you see the word "Review" somewhere.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.