Thursday, January 2, 2014

Daily Dose of Weirdness?

I decided to go online and search for steampunk.

I came up with a video on youtube called Airlords of Airia. Makes me think of Guns of Icarus which is an online type fighting airship game. Where there is a gunner, an engineer and a pilot. xD

Anyways, for those that don't know what steam punk is? Think of clockwork outfits.

This above is an example of what a steam punk outfit is.

It's really classic meets future. I like that because it makes thinks so interesting.

Although the question that does remain... does steam punk consider to be fantasy or science fiction? I want to say a little of both.

But as for the video that I did found, it was a bit weird. I've seen badly dubbed movies before and this does count as one since the original language is German. I want to see the original and see what it's all about because the video is so interesting. I won't link the badly dubbed version because well, it's just weird.

Anyways, that's my daily dose of weirdness. As I wait for my friend to wake up later...

And wait for the snow to be over.

Which by the way... is COLD!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.