Monday, January 27, 2014

Congrats Daft Punk!

I'm sure a lot of people will be pissed because of this duo group electronica music won the grammys this night.

I love electronica because of Daft Punk. Their first song was One More Time. And since then, I just love all things electronicia. Even though Daft Punk changed their music a bit, it's still a nice change. Look at Avicii with their uniqueness music with Hey Brother (of course, they are not the real singers!)

They are literally DJs who make music magically... and awesome to dance to.

Daft Punk are actually awesome people from France, from what I know about them. So when they made their first appearance here in US, I just adore them.

I don't care if they dress up like robots... people are creative in their own ways. And Daft Punk are just awesome by their music. So... just a heads up, here's their first single to the USA: One More Time


I will always be their fan and love that type of music. So let's celebrate tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.