Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dreading Another Week of Cold Weather

Sometimes I wonder why I even stand weather anymore? I mean, I can understand if we don't want to live like the book "The Giver" but geez... sometimes I wonder if we could control the weather and just make it warm.

Well, that's just me. xD

Alright, I finished Accel World on Thursday. So here's my quick review of it:

Accel World:

Although the anime came out before Sword Art Online did, the anime itself is based in the same world as Sword Art Online and many years past it. Strange, right? Anyways, that's not the story line.

The story is about a guy who has it tough in school and all he could do is go faster. Faster than anybody in the virtual world. A girl notices him and offers him a world like no other.

And that's just me not spoiling the whole detail. Because the anime is sort of slow but once you get into it, you'll be happy you finished it.

Now hoping there would be a second season, I am left with unfinished questions like who was the red king for real. And who is causing all this problems to that world, etc, etc.

Alright, not much to say now. So I'm gonna go now and try to find something to.

I am going to watch the live stream of Aura Kingdom so I am interesting in finding out what's in store for that game. The story just got interesting and hope they keep going because I really want to know what happens next... or... rather... hope it doesn't end.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.