Friday, August 4, 2017

Yay For Rain And Cooler Days Ahead

It rain almost all day and it caused the air to be a lot cooler... And therefore... it might be early but I think we might have an early fall weather here.

I decided to test out I,Zombie a bit... and decided that it's an okay game but not for me xD I'll post one episode of it and stuff...

Of course, you will experience my frustration of why I don't like games like that. So you will be getting a video for I,Zombie. Though, it's just something that only needs a couple of rounds to play in one episode xD It might even need to edited a bit too... Just have to figure out what free software to do edits with xD

Anyway, I am about to head off to bed a little early. Mostly to read. I have another movie to watch on Netflix and maybe watch the episodes of Revenge... only the ones that I haven't seen. I think the whole first season, I have seen. So I will finish that one up and stuff... Then after that, I will watch an anime series... then if there's nothing due on Netflix again, get back to another K-Drama. Or I could do all of them... just have a schedule set of when to watch them xD

Alright, time to go... Want to read and finish Beyonders 1... I might actually get the other books to the series since it's interesting and different.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.