Sunday, August 27, 2017

Might Have a Sinus Infection... Hope Not.

I think I know the source of my problem... I might be having a sinus problem. I have a headache and around my ears hurting... so that might be why my jaw is hurting... it might actually be an ear infection... x.x great.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on it just in case. I think I will try to go to bed.

I wonder what to do tomorrow since I just know it will be hard to try to stay awake and stuff... especially with the lack of sleep and stuff...

I really don't know what causes me not to sleep.... so yea...

Alright, gonna go now and see if I can read before sleeping tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.