Tuesday, August 8, 2017

When The Sky Falls Down...

When the sky falls down, you make sure you have to enjoy your life in some way.

I know right now, everything is so intense... Seriously, we don't need a war on our hands but everybody is like... yay and then the smart ones are like noooooo...

I am the no.

I mean, North Korea is just testing... teasing us. And if they happen to shoot a missile on our lands... yea... USA is not gonna back down.

Seriously... not good times right now, folks. This not something that I never talk about but yea...

Anyway, I am going to go and read now...

Not sure what to do tomorrow yet... But hope to keep resting my hands...

Oh, and... yea... until further noticed, there might not be any games.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.