Monday, August 21, 2017

Getting Ready For Midnight, TX Show

Tonight, I am continue with Midnight, Texas show. I think it's slow but it's getting good at some points.

Tomorrow, I will try to find myself a job once again... I really need to sign up on flexjobs and find them there because it seems they have more choices there.

Also, I really want to get into writing again... however, hard, it may seem, I am going to try my best. Things happen and I just want to see what I can come up with.

I might not start writing automatically, but I am done with saving it for another time. I really need to sit down and just write something.

I think since finding a job is really hard to do since I can't drive and stuff, I think I will write my stories down and make a complete book... who knows how many chapters it will have.... and who knows what method that I will use to write it with. I am good at poems and I fell in love with the idea of epic poetry... don't know what that is... it's basically a long poem with a story.

I want to combine legends somehow... like from all over the world. Starting with China... but dunno where to start. Ah... it's confusing me of where to start with anything. I'll figure it out eventually.

For now, I will be getting off the computer to go watch Midnight, Texas.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.