Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Going From Feeling Good to Feeling Like Crap.

I am not sure what to put here. Yay. Anyway, I finished watching Ken and friends with D&D even though I had to pause a bunch of times...

Why did I had to pause? I am just not feeling too good so there's a few times that I had to rest. Then taking care of dogs and cats... so yea...

I am not sure what to do tomorrow since I didn't get to like I planned on the first blog. It's alright... didn't expect to feel like crap for the rest of the day.

Anyway, I hope tomorrow will be better. One thing I must try not to do is.... no more eating strange things. Some reason, since changing my diet, certain foods make me feel bad.

So watch what I eat... then hopefully, just hopefully... that my whole self will stay better through the day. Except the slight ear problem. That comes and goes as it pleases :/

Alright, gonna post this now... and maybe read?

That's all,

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.