Saturday, August 26, 2017

Not Feeling Well Due To Pain in My Jaw

My left side of my jaw is hurting. I thought it was my teeth but when I inspected my teeth, they didn't hurt by touch or anything... however, my jaw does hurt... and it's hurting like right at the joint of my jaw. I can't really do anything about it unless it gets the point where it hurts a lot... if it causes me to cry in pain... I'm gonna go to the doctor. Right now, I really don't need to talk or move my jaw a lot. Kind of hard to do when you're the only one that answers the phone almost every single day... Why can't my mom answer it sometimes?

Anyway, I am going to get off my computer and just go read then sleep... not sure if I get to sleep without thinking too much.

Now when I don't talk or move my jaw at all, the pain eases a whole lot. That's how I knew it was my jaw in the first place. I have been told before that it's my jaw that causes the pain to my ears. And I do believe them... Just not sure what to do.

Ah, well... I just took an ibuprofen and so far... it's kicking in so that's a relief. At least, the type of pain can be eased with over-the-counter pain relievers.

Right, I shall get off now and update this. Really don't feel well right now. Not sure if it's my jaw making me feel this way or my stomach... not gonna say much about my stomach because I just ate some bad chicken earlier today and yea...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.