Friday, August 18, 2017

Almost The Day...

It's almost the day when I hope to get to talk to my bestie. I miss him lots. Not sure what we will be talking about when he does get back online. But hope all things will be alright for him.

I am not sure what I am doing tomorrow. If we don't go anywhere, this blog will be up before 2pm or if we do go anywhere, it will be up past 2pm. Just don't know. My dad has been in a weird mood lately... so yea.

Also, we were good people by buying food for my cousin since she was having problems and stuff... Just be glad we are good because being good is what makes you an awesome person.

I am going to watch one more video of epic reads... something that will list a bunch of books at one time xD

I really hope that my mood doesn't let me down and stuff... I just have problems falling asleep at a certain time... so yea...

Anyway, not sure what else to put here besides that I didn't get a chance to watch more summer anime. It won't be long until Fall anime be coming around xD

I should find that chart again and figure out what is going to be coming out for Fall...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.