Sunday, August 6, 2017

Something To Always Think About

There's always something to think about... and one of those is why my dad won't go over to my aunt every weekend.

After my grandma died, my dad has been like "We can't go every weekend" So why? It's not the gas and he never gives a straight answer... It has to be his grief.

But the thing is... we are so used to going over to that home every weekend that it just doesn't make any sense to stop now.

I think I need to just find a job and get out of here while I can. I really don't want to keep depending on my dad forever because eventually, there will be a time that he will never be able to drive again.

So something to always think about.

Also, people makes mistakes... today my mom accidentally got rid of something that I was using and she thought that I didn't wanted it xD It's alright... just something to try and keep getting a month ahead.

Anyway, I am going to watch some YouTube until I get off at 10ish to go and read... That book, btw, worth it!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.