Sunday, August 13, 2017

On With Another Day, Another Time

I can officially say it will be a week that my bestie will be back online. Hope everything will be fine with him. I really miss talking to him. I wonder if he misses talking to me too... xD

So on with another day, another time for me.

I have been very emotionally all this time... it's just been hard, you know? But since knowing that my bestie will be back, I'll be just a tiny bit happy... not completely happy because I sometimes wish my life is a little better. Ah, well... just gotta keep trying to find something to do about it.

Tomorrow, I am going to rest but try my very best to do 5 surveys each day of this week... Hint the try.

I think I find myself distracted with other things that I forget that I should be trying to find a part time online job somewhere in this world... If I had a degree in English, it would totally be different... Also, I have been slacking off on writing too... Just... depressed, yada yada... yea...

Anyway, gonna get off here for the night and be back tomorrow for another blog... Who knows what ideas will pop in my head while I'm asleep xD

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.