Friday, August 11, 2017

Tired... And Not Sure What To Do This Weekend

I am tired from today... It didn't really take long to go there and back. So we made it all in good timing xD

Anyway, I am not sure what we will be doing tomorrow yet. I know Sunday, we might not be going anywhere... This doesn't make sense for us... At all.

I've learned that you can't really stay inside 24/7 because it can cause problems to your mental state. We feel better when going outside but my dad doesn't want to go anywhere. He expects me and my mom to stay inside for 24 hours a day... It sucks. A lot.

Alright, I will watch a few more YouTube videos until I get sleepy. I might end up reading a new book tonight so let's hope that things goes well for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.