Thursday, August 10, 2017

Wrist Braces For Both Hands

I have wrist braces for both hands now. Though, my right one needs a better brace. My mom got me the left one and it's much better than the right. I have to keep wearing them until I see the doctor next month. I know my right hand is worse so that might be a problem...

Today, I went to the library to take the book back. Finished Dungeons And Dragons part 6 by CinnamontoastKen. Now... I'm at YouTube for a moment.

I might be going to bed a little bit earlier tonight because I want to get up early to do some stuff... Before going outside at 12ish.

Hope tomorrow will be a good day for me...

Anyway, I got my new glasses too... not a big fan of them. I am going to have to save money now to get some from a website... Ah, well.

Tomorrow will be a long day... so... yea.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.