Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Bring On The Rain

It's raining right now. And it's making me sleepy xD So bring on the rain.

Anyway, not sure what to do yet but I might be heading to bed at around 10:30pm. Hope things will be alright by then.

Today, I have decided to walk down the hill. I hope this will help me lose some weight and stuff. I have only been drinking soda once a week now. And no sweets in a long time. Just gotta keep going by eating healthy and stuff.

I am going to get off here and possibly get ready around 10:30 to sleep or rather... read. Just gotta finish the book and have it by the library either tomorrow or the next day.. Well, not on Friday. But yea... you get it.

Right... going now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.