Sunday, August 20, 2017

Catching Up With Things

So, this week, I am going to catch up with some things... as well as talk to my bestie. He came back today! Yay! O_O Not sure what to talk about with him yet but yea... let him do what he wants to since he's just got back online xD

Anyway, not a lot to say... I got finish with the books and shelf... I think I might not keep all the older books but I'll read them before I get rid of them. Almost gonna miss them but I do need to get back into reading... If I keep doing the few chapters a night thing, I will be able to get through the books in no time.

Tomorrow, I might be resting a bit more and since it's just another Monday...

Oh, yea... solar eclipse thing happening tomorrow. I have decided to watch it a little bit but that's usually my nap time xD So not sure what to do yet.

Alright, wanna get back to the videos and have to remind my mom to take her medicine at 11 after posting this post.

I hope tomorrow won't be too crazy so yea... we'll see what happens.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.