Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Suddenly Sleepy And Can't Wait For The Weekend...

I am suddenly sleepy but mostly... I can't wait until the weekend... I really hope my bestie will be back online and stuff...

I really hope we get to play games and talk a lot again xD I do miss him a lot... but he's only my awesomeness friend ever~

Anyway, I am not sure what I am going to do tomorrow. I just got done watching Ken DM over D&D and it's... wow... Really don't know what just happened there.

I am doing good about the surveys part... I just hope that I can do this every day but some days will be hard to get into the mood to do anything. I think... I am still kind of depressed. It sucks a lot.

Right... will read again tonight before going to bed. And should have this book finish soon. So yay for a finished book!

Also, I am going to try to make sure there's a day that I feel good to start doing some moving books around... I haven't been feeling good a lot lately. I think it's just depressed moods...

Ah, well... We'll see what happens next. For now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.