Saturday, August 5, 2017

Tired Now... But A Good Day

Like I said before, I got some stuff at Wal-Mart and my dad bought me that filing cabinet at a yard sale... my room is close to alright. I just need a shelf and a smaller bench type shelf... so yea...

Anyway, I am not sure entirely what we will be doing tomorrow yet. Just have to wait and see...

I am going to try to take care of my body a bit more. Might seem a bit too late for it but dealing with adult acne is not fun at all... So I got some stuff for that. Hopefully, I get some more creams to put on my face too later on.

My goal for next year? Dentist and oral surgery... Might have a few missing teeth but it'll be less troublesome than what it is doing right now. I wanna ask about this huge tooth too because when I smile, it is there... I need to get rid of it because it's causing the teeth under it to rot... no joke... this is a huge problem and I need to take care of it soon. I am waiting a year because I don't really believe that I should do surgeries so close together...

So much goals...

Also, I'm thinking of getting back to dancing... and try to start yoga because yoga is good for muscle pain and can help straight your back out... worth a try.

I just... need to do something about my body. Health is #1 for this part of my life. After taking the gallbladder out, I feel a whole lot better... no more pain and no more worrying about if I should eat this or that. However... I'm still concern about that enlarged spleen. If you are new, it's just something that they said was normal.

Also, another mole to look into on my back too...

Yea... I'll talk about more stuff tomorrow at the second post about my goals. This post is getting random now.

I am tired and wanna go read now. But.... today was a good day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.