Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Back To The Middle of The Week...

It's back to the middle of the week. And I'm not sure what to do yet.

Chloe keeps having problems with her right ear. She keeps shaking her head. I cleaned it out and noticed it has dirt like crazy. Got what I could out but she still shakes her head. I think her ear either hurts or itches... More likely the itching part is possible.

I don't know what to do for Chloe's ear but I will figure out something.

Anyway, after I post this, I will do my daily surveys.

Not sure what else I'll be doing today besides watching the movie that came in the mail from Netflix and stuff...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.