Thursday, August 17, 2017

Is There a Storm Coming?

I think it's gonna try to storm here in a moment. I can see lightning outside of my window.

I need to decide if I want to read or not yet. I am a bit tired too because I was hoping to get a shelf to put into my room but it didn't happen. I hope it happens this weekend.

I am kind of glad the week is over but not glad that blah is starting today. Blah... is... yea... you don't wanna know all the time. Just those who have been reading my blogs would know. If you're curious, just think monthly reasons for women. Yea. You figured it out? Yea. Blah is that.

Anyway, I am trying to catch up with the anime... I think half of them are not too good to watch right now but later on it might be good.

Ah, well.

I am really tired so I might get ready for bed.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Prayers for Spain. So sad that this is happening all over the world, no matter what race, religion and culture we are... We wish there was a way to stop them. So prayers for the victims. Prayers for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.