Sunday, August 13, 2017

Ended Up Going Outside

We ended up going outside to my brother's... We dropped off 3 cats with him since he and his family can take care of them more than we can.

I am kind of sleepy but I kind of have to stay up a little bit to wait for mom... She went to the ER in hopes to get medicine for her sinus problems.

I might take a short nap anyways... it'll be another hour before she gets out.

Anyway, that's all we done today. Hope things will be alright for me later today...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.